Friday, September 14, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle September Sketch Challenge

Here it is, the middle of September. And I'm beginning to feel the rush for the upcoming holidays. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. So, I thought I'd get a jump on the holiday and start with September's Sketch Challenge. Barbara always comes up with the most challenging designs. I do hope you'll join in the fun. There are prizes. And who doesn't like prizes. Here's a direct link to Sparkle N Sprinkle's September Sketch Challenge. See what's been entered so far, and show us your interpretation of the sketch. Best of luck!

Click HERE to see how I made this card.

4 comments:

  1. Love the cobweb border!!! What a bright and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yummy candy corn DP! And your pumpkin coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pumpkins look awesome - they're so bright and colorful! Nice card Karalee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card's layout, and your pumpkins are colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Your sincere comments are always appreciated.