Monday, April 9, 2012

I hope all that celebrate Easter had a wonderful day. This weekend was the first chance I had to finally mow my lawn. It was about knee deep to an elephant.

Anyway - Sparkle N Sprinkle is not having a blog hop in April, insert sniffles here. But, it doesn't mean I haven't been busy. So, throughout April, I'll be sharing my most recent Sparkle N Sprinkle creations with you. Are you ready??







How fun would this be to ride in one of these!

To purchase stamp set.

To make.








This family of ET's is hard to see in the photograph. But in real life, it looks like they're in a sparkling beam of light! They were stamped on vellum, colored, and embossed  with SNS's Sparkle Shimmer EP137.

To purchase stamp set.

To purchase embossing powder.

To make.

5 comments:

  1. Both cars are really great, but the alien card is so much fun!!! What a clever idea to make the "beam" of light!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karalee, such WONDERFUL colors! I can just see the "beam me up Scotty" ray over the aliens. Too cute! It's a shame the photography never does justice to the glitters. The motorcycle card is great, too.

    CONGRATULATIONS on the new job! They could not have acquired a better crafter-sales-person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are awesome! I love the glittery aliens! Congrats on the job--to be surrounded by scrapbook stuff and get paid-now that's a dream come true! I just wanted to say that I didn't color my digi stamp-she came that way. One day I hope to color that good! Thank you for stopping by! Katy @ www.iliketocutandpaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards but the alien spaceship with the beam of light is just so clever!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the aliens I have that stamp but have not had a chance to use it yet. Great cards

    ReplyDelete

Your sincere comments are always appreciated.