Monday, April 9, 2012

Died & Gone To Heaven

Hi Everyone!

I think I've died and gone to Heaven. On the 27th of March I was hired at a family owned scrapbooking and stamping store here in Boise. I am working shifts, learning how to run a cash register, where to find "stuff" in the store, and having a blast! Wow, things are different on the other side of the counter! And my coworkers are so awesome. It's taking a little while to get a rhythm . . .

So, the company name is A Scrappers & Stampers Delight. The owners have this store, here in Boise, and a store in Twin Falls, Idaho. The Boise store is about 8,000 square feet. So I have done a fair amount of walking by the time my shift is over.

I just wanted to share my good news with you and let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. 

Hugs,
Karalee

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I wondered what happened to you - you usually have a kazillion cards to my one! Love your Aliens and Road map card! Have fun at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! What fun to work somewhere you really enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't go spending all your salary there Karalee. The temptations must be enormous. I would probably work all week and still end up owing the store money ROFL So pleased that you have a job you like. That does not often happen these days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at your job. It's always fun to work at a place you love to be at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and your coworkers love you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sincere comments are always appreciated.