Friday, April 20, 2012

Dare Devil & The Patriot

Here's a mixed media card for those of you who like to play with your PhotoShop or Corel Paint Shop Pro.
The crowd and flames are free/royalty free graphics from the internet; which I thought would make a great backdrop for the motorcycle and rider going through the hoop. I blurred the crowd to show depth from the flames and to show speed and motion of the motorcycle.  All in all, I think it turned out pretty good.
To purchase Sparkle N Sprinkle Motorcycles Stamp Set 284
Instructions to make card


This card pretty much says it all. - FREEDOM - God, Country, and the wind in your hair! So, ride like the wind my friend!!!  Similar in theme to the card from my post last week. "Freedom" is computer generated and the distressed eagle/flag is a free/royalty free graphic from the internet. Motorcycle stamp from Sparkle N Sprinkle's Motorcycles Stamp Set 284 (click on link, above).

5 comments:

  1. The motorcycle with the fire is very clever, but my favorite is your Freedom card. It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto for me - love both, but the Freedom card is my favorite too. Love the computer accents you found/did for it and love how you colored the bike. Really great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vroom Vroom! Are you sure you weren't a motorcyclist at one time? LOL These are really great cards, Karalee! FREEDOM - in all it's aspects - is the greatest gift, isn't it? Hope you are enjoying your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That was quite the explanation! I, too, am going to print it in case I ever need it! Thanks for the detail,
    sam:>)
    Membership Cards
    Plastic VIP Cards
    scratch cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool racing car flames and all great cards.

    ReplyDelete

Your sincere comments are always appreciated.