Monday, March 12, 2012

Wrecked Blinds

I've been sorting, rearranging, and taking stock of the items and supplies I have on hand. While rearranging stamps in my storage drawers, I found this kitten stamp, which I've had for some time now, but the blinds are a recent purchase. Then, I thought to myself, "hmm, wouldn't these two look cute together". Thumbing through the DCWV The Pets Stack Mat Stack, I found some really cute card stock. Well, the card just seemed to put itself together.

Both stamps are from Viva Las Vegastamps
Cat Paws - item 2242
Venetian Blind - item 10677

Stamp kitten with VersaMark Watermark pad, sprinkle with Zing Chestnut embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat set. Mask kitten, stamp blinds with VersaMark pad, sprinkle with Zing Brown Sugar embossing powder, and heat set. Trim closely around image ensuring not to cut off blind pull. Mat as shown. Voila! A really cute any reason card.

1 comment:

Your sincere comments are always appreciated.