Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle March 2012 Sketch Challenge

It's a new month and a new Sparkle N Sprinkle Sketch Challenge. Sometimes, I think, the hardest challenges are those that have the fewest items required. Our Sparkles Designers have come up with great cards. Here's this month's challenge, and what I submitted. You have a whole month ahead of you to come up with something extraordinary. So, show us your stuff! You could win a prize!! To get started, click on the above link.

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card. The wonky squares almost make it look like the paper is folded back. Nice & bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card.The waves are perfect for the surfboard. I really like the set you've used. Great take on he sketch design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I thought that was folded over paper. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How FABULOUS! Boy does this ever take me back to my southern California roots. We lived at the beach during the summer, and even during the winter! The waves are spectacular! The EPs and Gs look amazing in your design! thanks for sharing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karalee! Please visit my blog to see the little gift awaiting for you. I hope you enjoy it. I always love visiting your blog. Here is the link to my award post for you:
    http://www.artandsoulcreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-liebster-award-goes-to.html
    Be sure to grab the award and follow the directions or google it for more info. HUGS Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this months sketch and everyone's cards with it! I am going to find some time to play this week and make one. Great card....love these new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karalee, this is really cool! You did a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your sincere comments are always appreciated.