Sunday, March 4, 2012

Liebster

Oh My Gosh, what a wonderful surprise! My Sparkle N Sprinkle design team sister, Barbara, Art and Soul Creations,  has gifted me the Liebster Award. Please check out her blog, she does amazing work. Thank you so much Barbara, I'm truly honored.



What is the Liebster Award??

A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is a German word that means “Dearest” or “Beloved.” It also means ” Favorite .” So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favorites.
Receiving the award involves a small chain reaction of ensuing kindnesses.
The Rules are:
1) pass the award onto five inspirational bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.
2) add a comment to their blog so they are aware the award is being given.
3) link back to the special person gifting me with the award.
4) enjoy the Award!

Only 5? Wow, it's really hard to choose. I'm awarding these 5 ladies the Liebster Award:

Donna Ellis - Donna is an exceptional woman. I find her talent beyond exception and am always inspired by her work. I'd also like to thank Donna for her patience, understanding, willingness to share, and for giving me an opportunity to grow.

Shona Erlenborn - A busy lady for sure, I love to see what new things Shona is coming up with. Her items are always eye candy. And I love to see her inspiring works in print.

Brenda Smalle -  Brenda is always thinking outside the envelope and creating the most marvelous paper crafts, such as the little paper purses, so cute.  For someone who is always busy keeping the group headed in the right direction, she always finds time to create and inspire.

Gerlinde Townsley - Gerlinde is always showing us something new, and we're always asking - how'd she do that? Gerlinde really has an eye for colors that are sure to please.

Charlene Driggs - Charlene's blog has the most varied, simply elegant cards and crafts. I am truly inspired by all the beautiful things she does. And then there's the food. OMGosh, who wouldn't want to be invited to dinner.

Each of these ladies has their own wonderful style, and I think you'll find their blogs as inspirational as I do.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Karalee! I actually have already received this award elsewhere, but am honored that you would send it my way again! Thanks so much! Your blog is always an enjoyable place to visit. (and thanks for the kind words!) hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Karalee...thanks so much but I have more than 200 followers. I so appreciate the honor but please pass it on to a lovely blogger who has under 200 so we can bless her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award...Well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sincere comments are always appreciated.