Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Prima Ballerina

Even I have to admit, this card front needed help. I still didn't want to make it gaudy, but it was lacking 'something'. So, after sleeping on it, here's what I came up with. I cut 2 very thin strips of gold cs and glued them to the bottom. Then, using the same gold cs, punched one design from Martha Stewart's All Over The Page punch. Trimmed very close to the edge all the way around it. Then cut in half diagonally, and glued each half in the upper corners.





























Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So graceful, what little girl doesn't dream of being a ballerina. Well, scrrrrreeeeeeech, that was about 50 years ago for me.

After stamping ballerina silhouette in dark blue ink on design paper, I used an embossing folder to create the 'stage'. Covered completely with VersaMark pad and sprinkled with Kaleidoscope ep from Stamendous! and heat set. (It's hard to see, but man does it sparkle!) Adhered to blue paper, then lavender. Using 3 decorate brads, attached bookmark tassles to elaborate the stage setting. Used decorative punch on corners.

2 comments:

  1. Love your stage! It really does sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks just like she's on stage! So creative, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sincere comments are always appreciated.