Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cart of Pansies

For this card, I tried out my new Martha Stewart edge and corner punches, (thank goodness for Michael's 50% off coupons). After coloring, I used the Spellbinder's Deckled Rectangles Large S4-202 to create a sort of puzzle. Distressed around the edges of each piece before putting it back together. Then added orange Stickles to the center of each flower and Diamond Stickles on flower petals. A small dab of Glossy Accents was added to the center of each punched flower. And completed the scene with bee stickers.

3 comments:

  1. How pretty Karalee, love what you did with the puzzle rectangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought of picking up that punch, but haven't done it yet, Karalee. Hmm, I may need to now. You've used it so ingeniously! I like the way you fit the rectangles together. I wouldn't have thought the different sizes would fit together like that! Was it difficult matching them up? Did you stamp 3 times and then cut out? Or stamp after all three were cut out? Daring card! (( hugs ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Karalee! Love your coloring on the pansies! I'd LOVE a card like that for MY birthday! (hint, hint)

    ReplyDelete

Your sincere comments are always appreciated.