Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Third Coast Rubber Stamps

I am very honored to be an October Guest Designer with Third Coast Rubber Stamps. Third Coast has added my name to their Customer Gallery on their web page. You may reach my page directly at http://www.thirdcoastrs.com/karalee_ingram.htm . They will also be featured on Third Coast's blog at http://thirdcoastcreativecoterie.blogspot.com/. All the cards will be added in the near future. But in the mean time, you are welcome to view them here on my blog. Thank you for visiting and enjoy.







3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful array of ideas Karalee. TFS! I particularly love that one right above! So cute with their fuzzy little outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Third Coast cards are WONDERFUL, Karalee! Wow! Great ideas and artwork! Congratulations on being their guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karalee you have been busy. Love your array of cards. I like Third Coast Stamps too.

    ReplyDelete

Your sincere comments are always appreciated.