The painting/decoupaging will need to be done in steps, so that everything has time to thoroughly dry.
Lay out newspaper.
1. Paint the insides first, then sides and top, then bottom. Leave the coffin open to dry. The wet paint will cause the top and bottom to stick together.
2. Choose the CS you want on top of and inside the coffin lid. For an accurate fit on each lid top, trace coffin lid, cut out. Using this piece as a template, choose another piece of CS for the inside of the lid. Trim as needed to fit inside lid.
3. If you choose to use embossing powder on the outside CS, do this step prior to adhering it to the box.
4. Following manufacturers directions, adhere and decoupage the CS to coffin top, and inside lid.
5. Use glue pad and stamp the dripping blood around the opening of the bottom of the coffin. Sprinkle with red EP and CAREFULLY use heat gun to melt the EP.